BetConstruct introduces revolutionary AI and ML-powered sports tracking tool called AJNA to provide sporting data faster and more efficiently. Going back to Hindi origin, AJNA is translated as a third eye.
BetConstruct’s AJNA is an augmented live video streaming which recognises the gameflow of the sporting events, providing advanced player tracking in live mode and collecting more technical data to create new unique markets to bet on.
How does AJNA work? After automatically recognising the field, within a few minutes it identifies field scheme and corners having video frames transformed and sent to the tracking system one by one. Right after, players and ball detection come into force. AJNA does a custom clusterisation on sequences of images for each detected player in order to classify them to a team or referee group. This way operators receive the most accurate and detailed sporting data in no time at all to make data-driven decisions.
- Real-time gameflow recognition including information like ball possession, danger, passes, etc.
- Automatic field geometry detection from the video
- Individual personal tracking such as player’s speed, distance run per game and more
- Smart operator mode with added augmentation and scenario set - auto PTZ
- Player and ball bounding tracking for interactive analytics