Farkle is a well-known dice game. When it is impossible to create sufficient combinations with dice, it is called "Farkle". The aim of the game is to accumulate a sufficient number of points to reach the pre-chosen point limit. Each pre-chosen limit has its own coefficient, so the user can easily scale up and down the bet amount during the betting process. The points are calculated on the basis of the dice roll combinations' results. The players should also be aware of the sufficient combinations and be attentive to such game details such as analysing future steps not to lose the accumulated points during the succeeding rolls. This keeps the players entertained and brings high traffic by repeatedly rolling the “Lucky Dice”.
The user can see the game history with all the steps made. This can be very useful for the user and the operator alike, as there is no need to require additional information should any issue arise.
In the single-player mode, players can view the betting amount to analyse possible profits. As for the multiplayer mode, the Time selection feature allows players to set custom timing for each next step.
- Single, multiplayer modes
- Tournament lobby based on certain criteria
- Gaming history available for both the players and the operators
- Players can view the betting amount
- Flexible waiting time settings
- Customisable theme options (avatars, dice types, background theme, etc.)
- Available in up to 10 languages and for local/global networks
- Ongoing games viewed by single players
Explore our region-specific offers
White Label Solution
Partner API Integration
Type 1 Licence from MGA (Malta Gaming Authority)