Farkle is a well-known dice game. When it is impossible to create sufficient combinations with dice, it is called "Farkle". The aim of the game is to accumulate a sufficient number of points to reach the pre-chosen point limit. Each pre-chosen limit has its own coefficient so the user can easily scale up and down the bet amount during the betting process. The points are calculated based on the result of dice roll combinations. The players should also be aware of the sufficient combinations and be attentive to the game details such as analyzing the steps to be done not to lose the collected points during the next rolls. This keeps the players entertained and brings high traffic by rolling the “Lucky Dice” repeatedly.
The user can see the game history with all the steps made which can be very useful for both the user and the operator as there is no need to require additional information in case of an issue.
In the case of single-player mode, players can view the betting amount to analyze possible profits. As regards multiplayer mode, Time selection feature allows the players to set custom timing for making the next step.
- Single, multiplayer modes
- Tournament lobby based on certain criteria
- Gaming history available for both the players and the operators
- Players can view the betting amount
- Flexible waiting time settings
- Customisable theme options (avatars, dice types, background theme, etc.)
- Available in up to 10 languages and for local/global networks
- Ongoing games viewed by single players
*Gaming Suite includes Slots, Poker, Live Casino, Skill Games, Ogwil, Keno, Farkle, Blast and Virtual Games.