Let your players make bets on the most famous Esports championships such as LoL, Overwatch, CS:GO, DOTA2, KoG, Starcraft, more.
Esports is a powerful product developed by BetConstruct to increase the betting opportunities for the players. BetConstruct’s Esports offerings include eFootball (using FIFA 2020 from EA), eBasketball videos (using NB2K20 from 2K), eTennis (using Tennis World Tour), and Mortal Combat. The players are able to place wagers on 500+ tournaments over the course of the year including most of the major championships such as LoL, Overwatch, CS:GO, DOTA2, KoG, Starcraft, Starcraft2, Rainbow Six. On average, we provide 14,000+ games, each streamed in over 50+ markets. Esports product is available both Live and Pre-match. It also includes exclusive video streaming, as the matches are live-recorded right from the BetConstruct secure facility. BetConstruct allows operators to offer their players a unique chance to bet on exclusive Esports content even during the quiet hours in the schedule to increase sportsbook engagement.
- 12,000+ unique live events monthly
- 5,000+ pre-match events
- 12+ major championships
- HD quality streaming
- Expert risk management
- Advanced betting tools: Edit Bet, BetCloud, SuperBet, Counter-offer, BetBuilder
- Cash-out types: Partial, Full, Auto
- Bonus types: Freebets, Accumulator Bonus, Wagering Bonus, Profit Boost
- Different odds formats (Decimal, Fractional, American, Hong Kong, Indo, Malay)
- Videos streamed in RTMP, SLDP, HLS protocols
- Reporting to monitor the number of matches streamed/viewed per month and in which countries, etc.
Explore our region-specific offers
White Label Solution
Partner API Integration
Gambling Software Operating Licence from UK Gambling Commission
Combined Remote Operating Licence from UK Gambling Commission
Class II Remote Gaming Licence from ONJN (Romania National Gambling Office)
Online Sports Betting Licence from French ARJEL
Type 2 (Fixed Odds/Live Betting) B2C/B2B licence from Malta Gaming Authority
National Manufacturer Licence from National Gambling Board, South Africa