Are you looking for ways to boost player engagement? BetConstruct presents player acquisition games that will help operators keep the players engaged and increase revenue streams. They are free-to-play games that can be used as promotional marketing tools to ensure superb gaming experience for your players. Not only they will enjoy their leisure, but also have the chance to win big prizes.
- Certified RNG system
- More players acquired by boosting your website traffic
- Fast and easy player engagement solution
- Free and simple gaming experience for your players
- User-friendly interface
- Multi-device support including web, tablet, mobile
- Real money bet-on versions available upon request
Player Acquisition Games
Predictor, as the name suggests, is based on simple predictions on sports events. Your players will be able to check their sports knowledge and analytical skills while playing it. The game is quite simple, the players are assigned a number of weekly real matches that they can guess such things as the end-results of the matches or which team will score first, etc. The more correct predictions the player makes, the higher scores he gets on the leaderboard. Later depending on the position of the board, he will win by pre-decided model of the prize distribution.
- The number of randomly selected matches is customized by operators
- Operators decide the winning positions on the scoreboard
- Two types of game: monthly/global and weekly tournaments
- Manual predictions or “Smart pick”: automatically makes predictions based on odds feed data
- Game results can be shareable on social networks
- Custom contest with matches from different leagues
BetConstruct took the concept of once-popular Sweepstakes game and enhanced it by a number of powerful features and one-of-a-kind solutions. BetConstruct’s Sweepstakes comes in two types: Madness Sweepstakes and ProFootball Sweepstakes. Madness Sweepstakes is usually played in March. ProFootball Sweepstakes is played weekly or per round. The main idea of Sweepstakes game is that a player is assigned randomly generated teams through RNG from different real-life leagues such as the NBA, NFL, and NCAA. After he should follow up on the results of the real games. In case his assigned teams have the highest results, the player gets on the first 3-5 positions on the leaderboard with the possibility to win up to $10,000,000.
- 4-5 teams are randomly selected through RNG system
- Most popular leagues including NBA, NFL and NCAA
- Two types of game: Regular/per round and bracket challenge
- 10 types of prizes to offer to your players
- Multiple tickets can be generated according to operators’ requirements
- The winning positions on leaderboard are decided by operators